Travel Quotes

Mark Twain said, “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”

“Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends.” Maya Angelou

_____________________________________________________________________________________
....................."One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it is worth watching." Unknown..................


I would like to welcome new readers to my travel blog. If you are reading this for the first time, then I suggest you first read my introduction which I wrote last November when I started this. It explains why I am writing this and it gives you a little about my background. And most importantly it explains about my list and how it works. To go to that post, click on the following link - http://havelistwilltravel.blogspot.com/2011/11/have-list-will-travel-introduction.html


Saturday, November 26, 2011

Link to trips we have taken


In the past few years, when we have traveled, we have sent emails home to friends and family. My husband usually writes them. His emails are a sort of blog about what we are doing while we travel. We don't have any from our early trips. For one thing, when we first started traveling the internet wasn't an option. We really only started doing this in 2003. But we have done a bit of traveling during that time. The trip reports are sometimes long. Quite a few of our trips were 3 weeks in length, and he does report on what we do from day to day. If anyone is interested in reading them just go to the links on the right hand side of the page - Trip Reports from trips we have taken - and you can click on the trip that most interests you. The only one I wrote was the one on China, as my husband did not go on that trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment